Using the APEX Pro Lights, also known as APEX Score can be a very simple method for data review. The APEX Score is rather sophisticated, so it does require some knowledge to interpret it correctly.
This webinar is designed to teach drivers using the APEX Pro device how to interpret the APEX Lights on corner entry.
- What is APEX Score? Start by learning the friction circle!
- Corner classification – types of corners, and why it’s important to classify them
- Braking zone APEX light behavior: What can they tell you?
- Identifying your turn in point using Lateral G
- Braking to corner entry transition: The friction circle, and how it relates to APEX Score
- Making decisions from your analysis
Lap Timer Plus subscribers receive 50% off the price by entering code: subscriber50off at checkout!
- Familiarization with the APEX Pro app and device
- Green lights = your performance, Red lights = Potential performance
- Watch the video that will be sent to you prior to webinar for further prep