The bullet point list below will outline the program for this event.
- During the weekend you will work with Eric Meyer, Andrew Rains, and Ryan Finch
- This process may include right seat rides, data laps driving your car for APEX Data comparison, trackside viewing, or in-car video review.
- Additionally you will be asked to fill out a blank track map with your thoughts on the session
- Learn to employ the study and preparation methods used by the best drivers!
- After purchasing you will receive an invitation to a Private Facebook Group
- You will be invited to three Zoom Meetings before the event where we will discuss the event and the track in detail.
- Before each Zoom meeting you will be asked to watch specific videos on your own time in order to frame the conversation for the meeting.
- Resources will be distributed after each meeting.
- APEX Pro representatives Andrew Rains and Ryan Finch will reach out to you individually to learn your specific goals for this weekend and how it can help you become more proficient at your home tracks.
- During the Zoom Meetings you will be asked to share some information about yourself with the group and may be asked to contribute thoughts and ideas to the group
- Zoom Meeting Dates: Thursday, December 16, 2021, Tuesday, January 4, 2022, Tuesday January 11,2022.
At the end of the weekend you will:
- Have transferable skills for track learning
- Have some level of mastery at Barber Motorsports Park
- Improved data proficiency using APEX Pro
- Have an improved understanding of your tires and how to get the most from them
- Know more about yourself as a driver, and have some areas to focus on for improvement in the off-season
- Have skills that will apply directly to the tracks you drive more often
- Have a better fundamental understanding of how to drive the car at the limit of the tire.